Saturday, March 26, 2011

BLOG LOVE......From one of our fav brides XOXO

It's not too often we get brides in who chronicle every single step of the wedding planning process....until I met Tiffany, her amazing bridesmaids and mom last weekend!
They were the kind of group that literally took my breath away, mainly because I was dying laughing for the entire appointment and partially because they looked fab in everything they put on!!
 Tiffany told me that she wrote and blog and little did I know that is was an amazingly hilarious blog all about her wedding planning process, her amazing groomzilla and her life!!
If you girls are looking for helpful tips for planning a wedding Tiffany's Blog is the one to follow! Check it out and see the fab dresses the girls tried on here at Flair! 

Thanks to Tiffany for an amazing shout out and for possibly one of the most fun appointments I have ever had!!
XOXO
Enjoy the last weekend of March!!
Stace

2 comments: