Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stuff We Love....Inspiration Boards!!

I bet you are wondering how you can find inspiration for your wedding......make an inspiration board! DUH....It is a great way to share your ideas with vendors, friends and family!

So, now you are probably wondering where the best place is to make an inspiration board....oh and win great prizes??? 
Here's my example of what inspired me today for a romantic, chic wedding affair!




To enter, just create a new board using one of the weddings from the SMP Magazine as your inspiration. Simply, title your board with the name of the wedding from the magazine…. Then tag your board, Contest1. Please don’t use any spaces or symbols.

Make sure you check out our Vendor Profile in Style Me Pretty's
Little Black Book!


Get Inspired Ladies!
XOXO
Stacey

2 comments:

  1. The brides dress in the first picture is absolutely gorgeous!!! I blogged about Flair today, check it out on my blog at http://bride-onicles.blogspot.com/2011/03/after-high-of-purchasing-my-dress-we.html Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bridal gown...

    ReplyDelete